Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rose Rings

One of my favorite items that I love to make are Rose Rings.  Each rose is handmade individually and is unique in its own way.  I make them in solid colors or faded colors.  They are securely attached to plated or enameled adjustable filigree fashion bands that are currently available in silver, antique silver or black.  They adjust from approximately sizes 6-9.     I am going to start making some rose rings on different color enameled filigree bands such as pink, blue, red, white and green.  So as soon as I can,  I will start listing new rose rings in my Zibbet shop and Etsy shop.  These rings are perfect for fun and unique gifts too. 

Here are some pics of rose rings that I have made..... some of them I have sold and some are available for sale.   I love custom orders... so feel free to ask me to make a custom rose ring for you anytime. 












2 comments:

  1. Hey Daresa, Your rose rings are absolutely gorgeous. You can see all the work that went into your clay flowers. They are stunning. Much better than all that massed produced junk out there today.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet rings!
    Following you now, from your post one my hook up blog discussions. Glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete